Стоимость, с НДС: по запросу.
Compact ultrasonic flawdetector UIU”Scaner” is a manual device of universal using for testing of base metal, polyethilen, plasic, ceramic. Multifunctioning is combined with simple managing and compact in this device.
Features of the device:
- flaw detector and thickness gauge features;
- easy adjustment and inspection, small size and weight;
- time measurement and “X”, “Y” coordinates values;
- storage of settings for certain piezoelectric transducers and inspected products;
- storage of impulses image and accompanying information;
- sensitivity time adjustment (DAC);
- automatic gain adjustment (AGC) mode;
- “two pulse gates” mode;
- sound and light alarm;
- battery charge control and discharge alarm;
- integrated clock and temperature sensor;
- detector available memory displaying;
- printing of reports on connected printer;
- copying of inspection results to connected computer;
- interface language selection feature (Russian, English, Turkish);
- input of associated comments.
Main technical parameters
|Gain adjustment|| |
|Frequency range :||1.0 … 10.0 MHz|
|Maximum scanning depth (longitudinal waves)||10000 mm|
|Gate movement :||vertical and horizontal|
|Number of stored settings:||256|
|Number of stored display images:||1000|
|Number of DAC adjustment points||8|
|Number of channels||8|
|Operating temperature range||-20 … +45 °C|
|Battery or mains supply||от аккумуляторов или от сети 220 В|
|Dimensions||200 x 225 x 90 мм.|
|Weight (with batteries)||3,5 кг (с аккумуляторами)|
Front panel of the device
Back panel of the device
Printout of inspection results
The results of ultrasonic inspection can be printed out in form of line-by-line table on a standard piece of paper (A4 format). The printer is connected to connecter on the rear panel of UMU “Skaruch” by means of cable.
Echogram printing example
There is possible to adjust sensitivity time in the device. The DAC mode is used for this purpose. Adjustment can be done by up to 8 points. Also the device can be used as manual thikness gauge.Thansducerrs of P112(P111) must be connected to the device for this mode. Thikness measuremenet can be made with accuracy up to 0,1 мм. Flawdetector has 8 channels. It can be used in mechanical and automatic installations for ultrasonic testing (see. UIU”Scaruch”).